- 13 / 1300 numbers included in usage allowance
- Video calls included in usage allowance (only available on phones that support video calls)
- 1800 numbers included in usage allowance
- Voicemail included in usage allowance (90c for 60 seconds)
Shared Data Plans
If you like Mobile Accelerate Plans and want to share your included data allowance between your SIM-ready devices, you can sign up to a Mobile Accelerate Data Share Plan then add a Data Share SIM for $10/mth. You must have a minimum one Data Share SIM (up to five) per base plan to share data.
Coverage: Australia’s largest mobile network
Connecting with Telstra you will be connected to Australia's largest mobile network covering more than 2.3 million square kilometres.
More than 4 times 4G coverage area of other mobile networks in Australia
The Telstra Mobile network has more than 4 times the 4G coverage area of any other mobile network in Australia. Telstra offers 4G in all capital CBDs, many surrounding suburban areas and selected regional areas and their fastest available 3G in other coverage areas.
If you cancel early, you must repay the remaining handset repayments in addition to any early termination charges for your service. The remaining handset payments will be higher as you'll no longer receive a credit to offset your handset cost.
Terms & Conditions
1. Calls are charged in 60 second blocks (or part)
All Mobile Accelerate Plans: Some usage is excluded, such as calls/text/MMS to premium numbers (e.g. 19xx numbers), 1234, 12455, 12456, some satellite numbers, content charges and use overseas. Unused allowances expire monthly.
3. Mobile Accelerate Data Share Plans: If you cancel your Data Share SIM you will remain on your mobile plan without sharing ability. You can share your monthly data allowance between Data Share SIMs, Mobile Accelerate - Data Share Plans and Every Day Connect Data Share Plans (including BYO Plans) and Data Share Packs on the same account. Your Data Share SIM cannot be used in a mobile handset.
Telstra 4G: Typical download speeds of between 2Mbps and 50Mbps are available to 4G devices in 4G areas. Outside 4G areas, you will switch to our fastest available 3G speeds. Speeds vary for reasons like location, distance from base stations, terrain, user numbers, hardware/software configuration, download source and upload destination.